Household Budget Tips

Friday, January 21, 2011
One of my main hobbies has always been to collect books on budgeting, investing and saving money. My hobby has allowed me to be able to be a stay at home mom for almost twenty years, despite living in one of the most expensive areas of the country. I hope you enjoy the frugal living tips I've collected over the years.

Featured Articles:

Making a Budget - an important step in getting finances under control.

Find a free budget worksheet here.

Ways to Make Extra Money - Creative ways to make some extra cash when money is tight and you don't have a regular job.

How to Get Groceries for Free - $272 worth of free food in one month? Here's how I did it this past December. (new!)

Tips for Frugal Living - suggestions on how to save money on food, travel, entertainment, health care and general shopping.

Saving Money on Groceries - watching the pennies each day can add up to real savings over time.

Living on One Income - Can you cut back enough to manage it? Financial questions to ask yourself before you take the plunge.

My Favorite Online Freebies - really free credit reports, easy do it yourself greeting cards, full text magazine articles you won't find in the search engines, books and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment